(4-Door) RAKET Roof Rack
This RAKET rack system is built for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (4 door). The aluminum basket is light at 50lbs and designed for use as a basket or a flat surface platform (see pictures).
To ensure a seamless installation, this order includes all components, hardware, sockets and fasteners.
- One (1) Front Assembly (20 lbs)
- Two (2) Side Brackets (10 lbs)
- One (1) Rear Tower Assembly (30 lbs)
- MOLLE Panels pre-cut on Rear Tower
- One (1) 48″ x 66″ Aluminum Basket (3″ top to bottom) (50lbs)
- Two (2) DELRIN and Stainless Steel slide rails
- Fastening Bolts
- Two (2) precut PPF Bracket Gaskets
- Standard Textured Matte Black Powdercoat
Why you'll love it
Trek’s Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage.
This bike expands boundaries: the top-notch Bosch system is equally suited to commuting, recreation, and a ridiculously fun time on the trails.
The Purion controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain.
It’s equipped with an external charging port for easy charging on or off the bike.
You can boost your Powerfly’s utility by adding a rack and fenders, plus built-in wiring lets you easily install lights powered by the motor